Appointed as research assistant for several research projects in Multimedia University. Actively participated in numerous co-curricular activities and served various leader-level position in several societies. Constantly aspired towards the research of latest network-related technology.
August 2018 - October 2018
- Assisted in the construction of Private Ethereum Blockchain.
- Involved in the development of Web based Decentralized Applications.
- Support in the advancement and maintenance of existing cloud infrastructure.
March 2018 - June 2018
- Engaged in the research of blockchain technology.
- Participated in the development of blockchain-based application.
- Assigned as technical support of the organization.
May 2016 - October 2017
- Participated in the development of blended learning modules for several IT subjects.
- Aided in survey and data collection process for statistical analysis.
- Performed in publication development by conducting literature review on research subjects.
IBCN | Internet Bypass Congested Network
November 2018 - Present
- A SOCKS5 Proxy (Shadowsocks) free hosting service.
- Hosted and periodically maintained using private owned cloud instances.
- Open Sourced by SSPANEL Team.
BIMP | Blockchain Based IoT Management Platform
October 2018 - March 2019
- An individual Final Year Project under supervision by Dr. Nazrul Muhaimmin bin Ahmad, Multimedia University.
- Designed and developed the backend and dashboard of the IoT management platform.
- Utilized private blockchain formed by multiple personal and Thundercloud (CICC) owned instances.
CAPERTRACK | Blockchain Based Agent Performance Tracking System
March 2018 - October 2018
- Involved in the development of the platform.
- Developed the Web Based System using PHP language and MySQL database as cache.
- This is a project for blockchain research purpose under CICC, funded by Research Management Centre, Multimedia University.
- Web Development
- System Administration
- Network Administration
- Blockchain Application Development
- Web Environment Deployment and Maintenance
Bac. in IT (Hons.) Data Communications and Networking
October 2015 - Present
Foundation in Information Technology
June 2014 - October 2015
Students' Representative Council
August 2017 - August 2018
- Served as Public Relation Division Officer and Faculty Representative
Microsoft Student Partners
September 2015 - June 2017
- Served as Microsoft Student Partner for self-empowerment
- Immersed in the opportunities given to get in touch with the latest technology
- Experienced in conducting workshops related to Microsoft Technologies
Information Technology Society
June 2015 - June 2016
- Appointed as president of Information Technology Society, a faculty based society.