Currently working as a Senior Customer Support Engineer @ CDNetworks. Having few years of experiences over linux administration, virtualization and PHP programming. Constantly aspired towards the research of latest network-related technology.
Senior Customer Support EngineerMarch 2021 - Present
- Serve as the primary point of contact for identifying, troubleshooting, and resolving customer and partner issues affecting mission-critical production services to comply with SLA targets
- Lead support escalations as necessary and provide oversight and guidance for staff as a shift leader
- Perform advanced customer configurations and configuration conflict audits- Work with CDNetworks staff, customers, and partners to solve complex service and support issues
- Conduct ongoing training to junior engineers on products and procedures, create and maintain internal knowledgebase
Network Operation Center EngineerAugust 2019 - February 2021
- Monitor and support CDN and other services to meet the Service Level Agreement (SLA's).
- Perform support primarily via e-mail and web portals.
- Work with internal escalation teams to support resolution of service issues.
Research SupportAugust 2018 - October 2018
- Assisted in the construction of Private Ethereum Blockchain.
- Involved in the development of Web based Decentralized Applications.
- Support in the advancement and maintenance of existing cloud infrastructure.
Intern TraineeMarch 2018 - June 2018
- Engaged in the research of blockchain technology.
- Participated in the development of blockchain-based application.
- Assigned as technical support of the organization.
Research AssistantMay 2016 - October 2017
- Participated in the development of blended learning modules for several IT subjects.
- Aided in survey and data collection process for statistical analysis.
- Performed in publication development by conducting literature review on research subjects.
- An individual Final Year Project under supervision by Dr. Nazrul Muhaimmin bin Ahmad, Multimedia University.
- Designed and developed the backend and dashboard of the IoT management platform.
- Utilized private blockchain formed by multiple personal and Thundercloud (CICC) owned instances.
- Copyright filled (25%)
- 1st Runner Up (Innovative Project Competition, Infineon Week 2019)
- SILVER MEDAL (ITEX Malaysia 2019)
- Involved in the development of the platform.
- Developed the Web Based System using PHP language and MySQL database as cache.
- This is a project for blockchain research purpose under CICC, funded by Research Management Centre, Multimedia University.
- Copyright filled (20%)
- Web Development
- System Administration
- Network Administration
- Blockchain Application Development
- Web Environment Deployment and Maintenance
Bac. in IT (Hons.) Data Communications and Networking
October 2015 - June 2019
Foundation in Information Technology
June 2014 - October 2015
Students' Representative Council
August 2017 - August 2018
- Served as Public Relation Division Officer and Faculty Representative
Microsoft Student Partners
September 2015 - June 2017
- Served as Microsoft Student Partner for self-empowerment
- Immersed in the opportunities given to get in touch with the latest technology
- Experienced in conducting workshops related to Microsoft Technologies
Information Technology Society
June 2015 - June 2016
- Appointed as president of Information Technology Society, a faculty based society.